When it comes to the perfect wedding gown, your choices are far-reaching – and you know exactly where to look (hello, Brides!). But for mums, it can be trickier. My own mum (pictured with me on my wedding day in 2008) found choosing her own outft difcult – knowing all eyes would be on her, she felt under immense pressure to ‘get it right’.
Welcome to Brides’ Special Mother-of The-Bride Section Photo Gallery
In the end she picked a stunning Pronovias lace jacket and organza skirt. But witnessing the trouble she had has made me realise how indispensable this guide will be for your own mum. Turn over for some celebrity inspiration, while page 124 has day-to-night accessories you’ll both love. Be sure to let us know what your mother wore by tweeting a photo to @bridesmagazine, using #MOBbrides. Happy shopping!
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Melissa Cortin 29 Married Joseph Swithenbank 28, at Oriel College Chapel Oxford in September 2019 She Says
- Welcome to the Brides Top 100 Venues Guide
- Want To Save Hundreds on Your Wedding Breakfast?
- A PLANNER’S TOP LOCATION TIPS
- The Ultimate Honeymoon-Planning Checklist and Timeline