Us cities to visit on Graduating in the fall of 1984, she relocated to New York City to continue her acting studies at the Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theater. On October 10, 1984, she moved with a roommate into a three-room apartment, 7-C, on the top floor of an Upper West Side building at 929 West End Avenue. The building’s security system consisted of a front-door lock and buzzer system that tenants often reported as being in disrepair. Returning home alone at 1:40 A.M. on December 2, 1984 after attending the Broadway production of Hurlburly at the Barrymore Theatre, Isenberg was confronted by a knife-wielding intruder and forced into the building’s dimly lit 4′ ? 4′ elevator for a ride to the roof. Forced to hand over her valuables ($12 in cash), Isenberg was stabbed nine times after refusing to have sex with the man. Us cities to visit 2016.
Us cities to visit Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post
- Nice France – Most Beautiful Beach Ive Ever Seen
- QA Deciding to Travel Livios Guest Appearance More
- My Melbourne Makeover – Travel Australia