Trang Travel on When we have seen thousands of men, of whom memory has enabled us to retain the impressions, a consciousness of the universal concept man begins to take shape in our minds. Thus the first beginnings of knowledge are acquired through sensation by induction, and the inductive leap from the mass of particulars to the general concept is made possible by the faculty of nous which is lacking in the lower animals. When we have clearly grasped the first or lowest universals, nous treats them in their turn as individuals and forms higher generalizations until the summa genera are reached. We can then proceed by the scientific methods of episteme, that is, by syllogistic or deductive reasoning.2. Trang Travel 2016.
Trang Travel Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- A PLANNER’S TOP LOCATION TIPS
- Beverly Hills Hotel, LOS ANGELES
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post