Toronto Map Tourist Attractions on Local area high schools invited him to pep rallies and in 2001 he was asked to appear at a city-sponsored Father’s Day celebration. Dressed in a red suit and beard at Christmas, Camo Claus drove around town in a Ford Expedition with his name and face painted on the side handing out turkeys, gifts, and money. In August, 2002, Camoflauge released what would be his final album, Keepin’ It Real, on Pure Pain Records, an independent label based in midtown Savannah. Around 4:30 P.M. on May 19, 2003, the 21-year-old rapper was walking with his 16-month-old son, Yadon, on West 37th Street outside Pure Pain when he was shot. He died later that day. Toronto Map Tourist Attractions 2016.
Toronto Map Tourist Attractions Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post
- Nice France – Most Beautiful Beach Ive Ever Seen
- QA Deciding to Travel Livios Guest Appearance More