Stinga Nistrul Travel on He almost killed his father in a fight. Today he is the school principal, sober, articulate. It doesn’t make any difference how well educated or how rich you are, he said, you can become an alcoholic. I don’t want to blame the government for our alcoholism, but this little square mile has something to do with it. Unemployment here is about 40 percent. Being sober and having nothing to do is as bad as being drunk and having nothing to do. We just drank to get drunk, to get back to that high feeling. Stinga Nistrul Travel 2016.
Stinga Nistrul Travel Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post
- Nice France – Most Beautiful Beach Ive Ever Seen
- QA Deciding to Travel Livios Guest Appearance More
- My Melbourne Makeover – Travel Australia