Munich Map Tourist Attractions on M. on February 11, 1999, paramedics responding to a 911 call found the 76-year-old jazz great dead on the couch at the two-story home he shared with his two daughters at 192-54 Hollis Avenue in Queens. Emergency personnel initially told the family that it appeared Byard had suffered a fatal stroke, but an autopsy conducted the next day revealed the musician had been shot once through a nostril. The bullet tore through his skull exiting his neck. Byard had last been seen by his family around 6:00 P.M. Adding to the mystery, no weapon was recovered nor were there any signs of forced entry, robbery, or a struggle. Munich Map Tourist Attractions 2016.
Munich Map Tourist Attractions Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- A PLANNER’S TOP LOCATION TIPS
- Beverly Hills Hotel, LOS ANGELES
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post