Moyen Comoe Travel on Although you must start out by teaching him to heel on the leash, he should be able to heel without the leash when he has mastered this step. You will, however, never take off the leash where he cannot walk safely without it. Place your dog on your left side and grasp the leash with your left hand, about three feet up from the collar. Loop the rest of the leash around your right hand. Start walking forward at a fast pace, saying Heel! Follow the command with the dog’s name if you wish. Make your words clear and sharp. If the dog dashes forward, pull him up short and repeat the command Heel! each time he fails. Moyen Comoe Travel 2016.
Moyen Comoe Travel Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- A PLANNER’S TOP LOCATION TIPS
- Beverly Hills Hotel, LOS ANGELES
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post