Montevideo Travel on This was dramatically reversed by the prodigious efforts of Phyllis Chelsea and her husband, Andy, who was chief, to quit drinking and get the rest of the village to sober up. With guidance from a Roman Catholic oblate, they started an AA group. For the first year no one else came. Then Mabel showed up. One night Evelyn walked in. Andy encouraged the Mounties to shut down the bootleggers (he had been one himself), got the council to put welfare checks on vouchers (good at the store for food only), and pressed the drinkers to go to Alberta for treatment. There were threats. Montevideo Travel 2016.
Montevideo Travel Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post
- Nice France – Most Beautiful Beach Ive Ever Seen
- QA Deciding to Travel Livios Guest Appearance More
- My Melbourne Makeover – Travel Australia