Meta Travel on Zeus thereupon pretended that he was going to marry again, and had an image of wood dressed up as a bride. Hera’s jealousy brought her back, and tearing off the dress of her supposed supplanter she discovered the trick and was reconciled. Agreeing that the legend has grown out of the rite, Rose says of the rite itself that its exact significance is obscure, (o.c., 104.) Yet its connexion with fertility (and not that of women) is, to say the least of it, extremely probable. 3 Thesm. Meta Travel 2016.
Meta Travel Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post
- Nice France – Most Beautiful Beach Ive Ever Seen
- QA Deciding to Travel Livios Guest Appearance More
- My Melbourne Makeover – Travel Australia