blog of day;
I do a complete hysterectomy routinely in every spaying operation, and I believe that most veterinary surgeons agree it is the proper procedure. Both ovaries and the uterus are completely removed. This makes the bitch immune from metritis and other female infections as she gets older.
Incomplete Spaying (Tubal Ligation)
Some request just tying off the Fallopian tubes, which connect the ovaries to the uterus. They don’t want their animal pregnant, but they object to removal of the ovaries in the belief that it affects the animal’s personality.
Of course, the animal continues to come into heat twice a year, causing the same problems she did before her operation. After several heat periods, generally these people request a complete hysterectomy.
Map of Soda Springs Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- A PLANNER’S TOP LOCATION TIPS
- Beverly Hills Hotel, LOS ANGELES
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post