blog of day;
If the dog is scratching an area of skin with his hind legs, we make little booties out of gauze, bandage, and tape. Because the toenails are conducive to skin infection, with the nails covered the wound may clear up by itself.
If the lesion is on the body around the chest or rib cage, a sweater or a towel wrapped around the body and pinned securely will protect it from scratching and licking.
If an area cannot be bandaged, an Elizabethan collar can be made to prevent the dog from turning around to lick a certain area. Simply take a piece of plastic or cardboard and attach it to his collar around his neck.
Map of Sittard Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post
- Nice France – Most Beautiful Beach Ive Ever Seen
- QA Deciding to Travel Livios Guest Appearance More
- My Melbourne Makeover – Travel Australia