A kitten old enough to sell is quick and sure footed, and able to walk slowly as well as run. Kittens learn to run before they walk. A kitten that dashes across the floor, topples, picks itself up and toddles a few steps isn’t old enough to leave its mamma.
A young kitten’s coat is downy with a slight bloom, a sort of feathery glossiness, and it should look alive. The hard shine of the cat’s coat does not appear until after the first molt, when the kitten is five or six months old. Never buy a kitten with a skimpy, patchy, dirty, dry, or dampish coat.
Map of Saint-Pair-sur-Mer Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post
- Nice France – Most Beautiful Beach Ive Ever Seen
- QA Deciding to Travel Livios Guest Appearance More
- My Melbourne Makeover – Travel Australia