Map of Lieserbruecke on Hartford Courant, June 22, 1949, p. 2. Myles, Raymond Anthony, Sr. (V) Called the Little Richard of gospel music, Myles made his singing debut at five with his mother, Christine, at the New Hope Baptist Church in New Orleans. The flamboyant teen – ager was already a local legend when he scored a regional hit with the single, Prayer from a 12- Year-Old Boy, in which he called for an end to the Vietnam War. In addition to opening for such artists as Harry Connick, Jr., Al Green, and Aretha Franklin, the singer and his choir the RAMS (Raymond Anthony Myles Singers) toured extensively in the South and Europe. Map of Lieserbruecke 2016.
Map of Lieserbruecke Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- A PLANNER’S TOP LOCATION TIPS
- Beverly Hills Hotel, LOS ANGELES
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post