Great Britain, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Switzerland have eliminated rabies entirely by enforcing rigid quarantine on the entry of dogs. Quarantine and vaccination, properly enforced, would eliminate rabies here as well, and we would have no more rabies and no more rabies scares.
There is a special vaccine to protect travel with cats against rabies. However, if your cat always stays in your own home and does not come into contact with other animals, there is no chance of his getting rabies and the vaccine is not necessary. If you travel with the cat or the cat goes outdoors, it is advisable to vaccinate.
Map of Kennebunkport Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- A PLANNER’S TOP LOCATION TIPS
- Beverly Hills Hotel, LOS ANGELES
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post