The cat should not be allowed to creep into a dark corner and hide, because that way travel with cats give up and die. On the other hand, he must not be exposed to a glaring light, which will hurt his eyes and make his headache worse.
Anyone who is nursing a cat with enteritis must keep away from other travel with cats. Whether the cat survives or not, it is not proper to go near another cat for at least one month. No new cat should be brought into the house for at least a month after the end of the illness unless he has been immunized, and even then I would not be in a hurry.
Map of Itapecerica da Serra Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post
- Nice France – Most Beautiful Beach Ive Ever Seen
- QA Deciding to Travel Livios Guest Appearance More
- My Melbourne Makeover – Travel Australia