Map of Imperial Beach Photo Gallery
I was the lucky one.Matthew went to his desk, opened a drawer, and took out an envelope. In it was a letter which he handed to Jinx. I found this after he died.Carefully, Jinx opened the crinkled pages. Part of her wanted to run, to avoid confronting the horror of a dying child, just as Matthew’s wife had done, but another part of her, the part that loved Matthew, urged her to read the words of his son. Dear Dad, The lady doctor who comes to talk to me said that maybe I would feel better if I wrote down some of my thoughts. I tried to tell her that I feel okay, but she said to do it anyway. I know she’s trying to help me because I’m dying, but if I’m really dying, how can a letter help me? Gosh, that’s hard to say.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- A PLANNER’S TOP LOCATION TIPS
- Beverly Hills Hotel, LOS ANGELES
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post