blog of day;
Left unattended, injury to the anus with subsequent infection to the surrounding skin is possible. Occasionally segments of tapeworm migrate into the ducts of the gland, causing a blockage. Anal-sac infection can progress to such an extent that an abscess of the anal gland results; this requires surgery to relieve the pressure. At times we see a generalized infection manifested by an itchy dry skin, and at other times I have incriminated the licking of the discharge from infected anal glands as the cause of throat infections and chronic intestinal infections. Because of their close proximity to the infected anal glands when an animal is licking or biting, eye and ear infections can also occur.
Some people refer to anal-gland impactions as hemorrhoids, but actually dogs don’t suffer from hemorrhoids as they are known in humans.
Map of Cherkessk Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post
- Nice France – Most Beautiful Beach Ive Ever Seen
- QA Deciding to Travel Livios Guest Appearance More