Map of Cheltenham Photo Gallery
She half expected him to swirl around and glower at her, but instead, he turned and buried his head against her, loosing a torrent of heart-wrenching sobs. She embraced him, holding him as one would a child, stroking his back, encouraging his release. When finally his tears were spent, he spoke, without preamble, without pretence. His name was Jonathan Jay Grant and he was the light of my life. He died of leukaemia when he was ten years old and there hasn’t been a day since then that I haven’t missed him.Matthew stared at the picture. This was taken just before he got sick. He was on a Little League team and whenever I had a free hour, I used to help coach. He looked at Jinx, but his eyes were focused on memories of another time.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- A PLANNER’S TOP LOCATION TIPS
- Beverly Hills Hotel, LOS ANGELES
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post