Map of Camby on reciprocity n. the quality of an act, process, or relation in which one person receives benefits from another and, in return, provides the giver with an equivalent benefit. reciprocal adj. reciprocity norm the social standard (norm) that people who help others will receive equivalent benefits from these others in return. Compare social justice norm; social responsibility norm. recognition n. a sense of awareness and familiarity experienced when one encounters people, events, or objects that have been encountered before or when one comes upon material that has been learned in the past. Map of Camby 2016.
Map of Camby Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- A PLANNER’S TOP LOCATION TIPS
- Beverly Hills Hotel, LOS ANGELES
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post