1. Do buy a kitten that runs with the crowd. If you think the ringleader might be troublesomely bright, take the kitten that is half a jump behind the leader, if you like it equally well.
2. Do buy a kitten that reacts normally to unusual sounds and such enchanting sights as a length of string being pulled across the floor.
3. Do buy a kitten that answers when it is called. By the time it can walk a kitten should know enough to respond to kitty, kitty, kitty.
4. Do buy a kitten as sharp witted as the average in its litter.
5. Do buy a kitten that loves the whole wide world and you, especially you.
6. Do, above all, buy the kitten you like best, even if the seller says it hasn’t a chance to win a ribbon. Buy it if it costs twice as much as you’d planned to spend, or if the price is so low you’re sure its pedigree must be faked; pedigrees are darn poor companions.
Map of Bontddu Photo Gallery
Gwynedd's burial grounds Bontddu, Gwynedd Travel The Guardian
Bontddu photos, maps, books, memories Francis Frith
Woodland For Sale Coed Uwch Mynydd, Bontddu, near Dolgellau
Old Maps of Caerdeon Francis Frith