1. Do buy a kitten that runs with the crowd. If you think the ringleader might be troublesomely bright, take the kitten that is half a jump behind the leader, if you like it equally well.
2. Do buy a kitten that reacts normally to unusual sounds and such enchanting sights as a length of string being pulled across the floor.
3. Do buy a kitten that answers when it is called. By the time it can walk a kitten should know enough to respond to kitty, kitty, kitty.
4. Do buy a kitten as sharp witted as the average in its litter.
5. Do buy a kitten that loves the whole wide world and you, especially you.
6. Do, above all, buy the kitten you like best, even if the seller says it hasn’t a chance to win a ribbon. Buy it if it costs twice as much as you’d planned to spend, or if the price is so low you’re sure its pedigree must be faked; pedigrees are darn poor companions.
Photo Gallery Map of Bontddu
Map of Bontddu Images