Map of Awazu Photo Gallery
The shiny object in his hand was a picture frame and the photograph in the frame was of a younger, unmoustached Matthew with a boy of about ten. They were both wearing baseball caps turned backward and they were both grinning. The eyes were the same. The dimples were the same. The smile was the same. Jinx’s breath caught in her throat. That boy was, without doubt, Matthew’s son. He’s beautiful,she said softly, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. He looks exactly like his father.
We yawned and stretched and moaned, then boiled tea and ate cheese and took stock of where we might be. We had no idea. Everywhere looked bleak: craggy hills rolled away, and there were no signs of life. We picked out the biggest of the hills and narrowed it down to one of four places: it looked to be about 10 miles away and we calculated that we then had a slog to our objective of between 8 and 14 miles, depending upon which hill it turned out to be. We packed up and set off.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post
- Nice France – Most Beautiful Beach Ive Ever Seen
- QA Deciding to Travel Livios Guest Appearance More