blog of day;
are spayed females. They are a concrete example that intelligence, devotion, and performance are not affected by the spaying process and that dogs don’t have to become obese or lose willingness or spirit after spaying.
It is commonly believed that spaying a dog will increase her body weight. This is not necessarily so, as obesity is related to food intake, exercise, and hormonal control. It is best to start the bitch on female hormones within 6 months after the operation. The lost hormones (estrogens, which can be taken in pill form) will be replenished, and she will retain her girlish figure. The estrogens should be administered with the advice of a veterinarian; too large a dosage may give a false heat period.
Map of Aspe Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- A PLANNER’S TOP LOCATION TIPS
- Beverly Hills Hotel, LOS ANGELES
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post