Lisbon Map Tourist Attractions on Their cell bodies are located in the inner nuclear layer of the retina. retinal image the inverted picture of an external object formed on the retina of the eye. retinal rivalry see binocular rivalry. retinal rod any of various photoreceptors in the retina that respond to low light levels, as opposed to retinal cones, which require moderate to bright light for activation. In primates, which have both rods and cones, the rods are excluded from the center of the retina, the fovea centralis. All rods contain the same photopigment, rhodopsin; therefore the rod pathways do not provide color information to the visual system. The connections of the rod pathway enhance retinal sensitivity to light, while acuity is relatively poor. Lisbon Map Tourist Attractions 2016.
Lisbon Map Tourist Attractions Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- A PLANNER’S TOP LOCATION TIPS
- Beverly Hills Hotel, LOS ANGELES
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post