Khowst Travel on If your dog goes outdoors, be sure that you wipe off his feet when he returns so that he will not bring dirt back to his sickbed. If he is too weak to get up, cover the bed with easily washable small towels or clean paper. A small towel can also serve as a diaper if necessary. Wipe him often with a soft cloth moistened with mild antiseptic and dust him with talc. (Take care that the talc is not inhaled.) If he is paralyzed or so weakened that he cannot move easily, turn him over often to prevent bedsores. Long-haired dogs who are immobilized for any length of time should be clipped around the hindquarters and other contact areas. Khowst Travel 2016.
Khowst Travel Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post
- Nice France – Most Beautiful Beach Ive Ever Seen
- QA Deciding to Travel Livios Guest Appearance More
- My Melbourne Makeover – Travel Australia