Jogeva Travel on xl ff. It affords a fine illustration of the fellowship of learning on its highest levels. the conceptions of mana and orenda, words taken respectively from the language of Melanesian and American Indian peoples and made into terms of world-wide application. Words of similar meaning in other languages have also been collected. They are supposed to denote a mysterious magical power or influence which is attached to certain persons or inanimate objects indiscriminately and is itself entirely non-personal. The man who possesses it will be felix and is marked out for distinction among his fellows. If it attaches itself to a thing, the thing becomes a powerful charm. Jogeva Travel 2016.
Jogeva Travel Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- A PLANNER’S TOP LOCATION TIPS
- Beverly Hills Hotel, LOS ANGELES
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post