Island vacation on Although authorities strongly suspected JoAnn and Williams of involvement in Scott’s disappearance, the case languished until early 1987 when Dr. Mary Case, recently appointed Chief Medical Examiner for St. Charles County, de – cided to reexamine the death of Sharon Williams. For Case, the head injuries that caused Williams’ death could not have been caused by the car accident, but rather pointed to multiple blunt trauma impacts. On April 1, 1987, the body of Sharon Williams was exhumed from its resting place in the Fountain Cemetery near her birthplace in Marion, Illinois. Dr. Case’s examination confirmed the woman died as the result of homicide inflicted by blows from a blunt, linear instrument, possibly a lead pipe or crowbar. Island vacation 2016.
Island vacation Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- A PLANNER’S TOP LOCATION TIPS
- Beverly Hills Hotel, LOS ANGELES
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post