Holiday in hawaii on Other firsts soon followed. In August 1985, the group became the first rappers to appear on American Bandstand, and followed that distinction by being the first of their musical genre to appear on the cover of Rolling Stone (December 4, 1986). If musical success was not enough, in July 1986 the shoe giant Adidas signed Run? D.M.C. to endorse its three-stripe sneaker (the first non-athletes ever to be asked) which had long been the group’s signature footwear. Tougher than Leather, their fourth album released at a time when the group was commanding $100,000 per live performance, also supported a motion picture by the same title directed by record producer Rick Rubin. Holiday in hawaii 2016.
Holiday in hawaii Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- A PLANNER’S TOP LOCATION TIPS
- Beverly Hills Hotel, LOS ANGELES
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post