1. Green Park Spaces are Never in Short Supply
This post, I’m going on a tour of the Loire River Valley, and I’ve been told it’s full of castles and chasteaus and gardens and all sorts of beautiful places, and I’m pretty excited, let’s go. Into the chasteau I go, let’s do this. Leonardo da Vinci spent a lot of time here, he was good buddies with Francis the first, and Francis actually funded a lot of his art projects, so this is where he spent a lot of his time, it’s very cool. I’ve been through this entire chasteau, but this room is my favorite.
So you can just sit back, relax, and picnic!
2. Delicious, Fresh Bread Can Be Found at Any Boulangerie
The balcony, 180 degree views of the entire town, the Loire River. It’s perfect! I can see why Leonardo liked this place. If you’re looking for an escape from the hustle and bustle of Paris, Amboise is your spot. There’s only 15,000 people here, it’s quiet, it’s quaint, and it’s full of beauty. All right, let’s continue the adventure. Walking through this castle is pretty darn incredible, it is huge, it gives new meaning to the word, I think we call them McMansions in the states? This is the definition of peaceful. These gardens are immaculate.
Doesn’t get much better than that!
3. A Quality Bottle of Wine Can Be Bought at the Supermarket
You can listen to the water, there’s fish. Ahh, this is the good life. Time to go inside, let’s go. This is the second most visited chasteau in all of France, next to the Grand Palace of Versailles. It’s hard to beat Versailles, but this guy right here, is incredible. Yes. This is where I’d want to live.
4. You’ll Be Spoiled for Choice on Amazing Types of Cheese
Right here, I’d hang out on this balcony every day. This post has been incredible. I’ve gotten to walk through so many beautiful chasteaus, and gardens of Loire Valley, it’s unbelievable, really, it’s like walking through a fairy tale book. And, it really gives you a good insight into French renaissance style.
5. Speculoos Spread and Biscuits for Dessert Won’t Disappoint
Best Restaurants in Paris Map Tourist Attractions
Paris Map Tourist Attractions
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Where is Bethlehem, Palestine? – Bethlehem, Palestine Map – Bethlehem, Palestine Map Download Free
- 5 Best Spas In The Uk
- The Best Of British Cask Ales Plus Harvey’s Sussex Best Versus Timothy Taylor’s Landlord
- Visit To Canadian Beer Festivals All The Good Beers Together In One Place
- 5 Best Supplements for Womens Over 40