Daugavpils Travel on Foreword v So much suffering and political instability made capitalism a scourge. But as the Depression-era generation has died, so have the personal memories of the decade’s horrors. The anti-capitalist stigma has faded. Simultaneously, the collapse of communism in the 1980s and the early 1990s seemed to confirm capitalism’s superiority as a wealth-generating machine, a system that could raise mass living standards. Governments everywhere were obsessed with improving the wellbeing of their citizens. For roughly four decades, communism (and its many variants) vied with free enterprise to see which could do better. Under communism, government ruled the economy. Daugavpils Travel 2016.
Daugavpils Travel Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- A PLANNER’S TOP LOCATION TIPS
- Beverly Hills Hotel, LOS ANGELES
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post