Country on A novel does not necessarily give accurate information about the world, but it is often a feIicitous speech act, a way of doing things with words. It can change the minds and hearts of its readers both by reaffirming ideological prejudices and by challenging them. Ule characters in novels, however, are not real people, nor even representations in language of real people. They are simulacra, imaginary personages who do not correspond completely to any real people. Characters in novels may be compared to the personages on the screen in video games or to those in anime films. The means employed are, of course, difierent: computer animation programs for video games or anime; language using certain conventional rhetorical procedures for novels. Not only ordinary novel readers but also even the most sophisticated critics are taken in by what Walter Pater calls a real illusion. Country 2016.
Country Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post
- Nice France – Most Beautiful Beach Ive Ever Seen
- QA Deciding to Travel Livios Guest Appearance More
- My Melbourne Makeover – Travel Australia