Chicago Map Tourist Attractions on Boston Globe, Nov. 10, 1991, p. 31. Bennison, Louis (M-S) In films since 1914 (Damaged Goods), Bennison was a minor Western star in several programmers including Oh, Johnny! (1918), while also appearing in the title roles of two 1919 features, Sandy Burke of the U-Bar-U and Speedy Meade. By the early 1920s, however, Bennison’s alcoholism had all but destroyed his motion picture career. He appeared briefly on the New York stage in legitimate theatre and vaudeville before traveling with a road company on a tour of Australia in the mid?1920s. In Australia, Bennison met the beautiful actress Margaret Lawrence, a stage veteran who had earned excellent reviews for her work in Chicago and Broadway. Chicago Map Tourist Attractions 2016.
Chicago Map Tourist Attractions Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- A PLANNER’S TOP LOCATION TIPS
- Beverly Hills Hotel, LOS ANGELES
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post