Cheap honeymoon destinations on On the night of February 24, 1941, Ross was informed by a co-worker that Maurice (M.) L. Briggs, 25, was outside waiting to speak with him. A few weeks earlier, Ross fired the man, an ex-convict who served three years in a South Carolina prison for bank robbery. Less than two weeks earlier an intoxicated Briggs had turned up at the factory and threatened Ross with a pocket knife. Complicating the situation was the ex-con’s 21-yearold estranged wife, Betty Susan Briggs, a worker at the rag factory supervised by the 38-year-old former film director. After only two weeks of marriage, the woman left Briggs in December 1940. Cheap honeymoon destinations 2016.
Cheap honeymoon destinations Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- A PLANNER’S TOP LOCATION TIPS
- Beverly Hills Hotel, LOS ANGELES
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post