Best travel destinations in 2015 on At 8:30 P.M. on February 15, 1999, Big L was walking near the corner of Lenox Avenue and 139th Street when a man approached him and pumped nine shots into the rapper’s face and chest killing him instantly. As neighbors and fans created a makeshift memorial to the MC at the spot where he fell at 45 West 139th Street, detectives discounted the murder as a continuation of the East Coast and West Coast rap wars sus pecting instead that the motive for the hit stemmed from a street beef between Big L’s incarcerated brother, Big Lee, and the gunman. In May 1999, Harlem resident Gerard Woodley, 29, on the lam from a federal drug indictment, was arrested in the Bronx and charged with murdering the rapper. Woodley, a childhood friend of the Coleman brothers, was later released due to insufficient evidence. At the time of this book’s publication, no one has been arrested for Big L’s murder. Best travel destinations in 2015 2016.
Best travel destinations in 2015 Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post
- Nice France – Most Beautiful Beach Ive Ever Seen
- QA Deciding to Travel Livios Guest Appearance More