Aragon Travel on And oil isn’t the only culprit. Land reclamation has destroyed shoreline habitats, mangroves, and reefs. When I was a boy, I remember seeing thousands of pale crabs along the shore, recalled Abdul Rahman Al-Awadhi, head of the Regional Organization for the Protection of the Marine Environment and the former minister of health in Kuwait. Today those teeming crabs are just a fond memory, not so much from the spill as from the unnoticed, gradual deterioration of the gulf. No one appreciated what was happening, Al-Awadhi said. Now that we know better, perhaps we can do better. Hawaii, England, Ireland, Scotland, and the Scandinavian countries, as well as several others, require that your dog be kept in quarantine after arrival. Aragon Travel 2016.
Aragon Travel Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- A PLANNER’S TOP LOCATION TIPS
- Beverly Hills Hotel, LOS ANGELES
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post