Amazonas Travel on First comes, of course, the Homeric Hymn itself, in which we read (lines 480 ff.): Happy that one of mortal men who has seen these things. But he who has not fulfilled the sacred rites, nor had any part in them, never when his time has come enjoys a like fate down in the world of mouldering darkness. Sophocles, in a passage quoted by Plutarch (fr. 753 Nauck), wrote: Thrice blessed are those mortals who see these mysteries before departing to Hades; for they alone have true life there. All that is evil besets the rest. There is no need to sec any reference to infernal torments in the last sentence. Amazonas Travel 2016.
Amazonas Travel Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- A PLANNER’S TOP LOCATION TIPS
- Beverly Hills Hotel, LOS ANGELES
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post