Al Mafraq Travel on Darkness swirled around her, like a whirlpool in the middle of an ocean, threatening to pull her into its center, as her eyes absorbed the gaping hole in the middle of his back. The blood spurted from it, like oil from a geyser, soaking his black T-shirt, spilling onto the rug. Jess felt dizzy, faint. She clutched the side of her dresser for support. And then she saw him in the doorway, the gun dangling from his hand. Don! she gasped. I told you if that bastard ever tried to hurt you, I’d kill him myself, he said quietly. Al Mafraq Travel 2016.
Al Mafraq Travel Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Palace Of Versailles Kingdom Of The Sun King
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka – India Travel
- Most Unique Incredible Japanese Experience Japan post
- Nice France – Most Beautiful Beach Ive Ever Seen
- QA Deciding to Travel Livios Guest Appearance More